CAA Compliance: Requirements for Employers, Brokers, and TPAs
Be sure you’re ready to meet the requirements of the upcoming Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) reporting. Join three attorneys who specialize in health care compliance as they discuss the rules for employers, brokers, and TPAs. This True Conversations webinar will explore:
1. Prescription Drug Data Collection (RxDC)
2. Reporting that is due Dec. 27, 2022
3. Broker Compensation Reporting
4. Non-Quantitative Treatment Limitations (NQTLs) Reporting
5. Transparency in Coverage (TiC) Final Rules and Machine-Readable Files
Please provide us with your email address and a link will be sent to you.